WHEN IT comes to finding the hottest Black Friday furniture deals this year, our top sale picks will be coming from a curated mix of big-time retailers and IYKYK brands. Whether you’re looking for a fresh living room setup, an upgraded sleep experience, or an expanded dining room configuration that will help lighten the load as the chosen “holiday host”, we’ve got you covered. Simply put, our Black Friday deal hunting knows no bounds.
Read more: Black Friday Fitness Deals
While it’s a bit hard to tell what D2C brands are doing for Black Friday, there are still quite a few editor-approved mattresses and bedding sets on sale you can take advantage of right now. For a wider range of furniture discounts, Wayfair’s Black Friday sales and Amazon’s Black Friday sales are already taking off in categories like kitchen, outdoor, and living room. And if you want to know about retailers we’ve especially got our eyes on, look to Home Depot’s Black Friday deals and Lowe’s Black Friday deals—each retailer always has a few hidden gems that are too good to pass up.
Read more: Best Early Black Friday Apple Deals
Below, we’ve rounded up all our favorite early furniture deals from the retailers mentioned, plus a few more we love. Of course, we will be updating this list weekly through Black Friday on November 25th, so bookmark this tab and keep coming back for the latest sales.
See something you like? Add-to-cart ASAP. Strike while the iron is hot!
Read more: Best Furniture Brands
Black Friday Furniture Deals We Love
- Take 15% off sectionals, sofas and armchairs with code BF15.
- AllModern, Wayfair’s sister destination for mid-century modern furniture, has started its Black Friday deals with up to 40% off over 1,000 items including sofas, area rugs and more. Plus, take an extra 25% off with code GET25.
- Take up to $50 off Aura’s top-rated digital picture frames, featured on Oprah’s Favorite Things. If you’re giving the smart picture frame a gift, it has an app that you can use to upload pictures to the frame without unboxing it, so it’s ready to go when they unwrap.
- Take $100 off the Smith etched frame.
- Burrow’s biggest sale of the year is happening now through Tuesday, Nov. 29 with code BF22.
- 15% off up to $1,599
- $275 off $1,600+
- $350 off $2,000+
- $450 off $2,500+
- $550 off $3,000+
- $750 off $4,000+
- $1,000 off $5,000+
- Take up to 55% off interior design packages:
- Take to 55% off the Havenly Full Design Package, discounted from $199 to $89.55, with code CYBER22.
- Take 50% off the Havenly In-Person Design Package, discounted from $699 to $349.50, with code CYBER22
- Spend more, save more on top-quality used furniture during Kaiyo’s Black Friday sale with the below promo codes.
- Take $150 off orders of $1,000+ with BF150
- Take $225 off orders of $1,500+ with BF225
- Take $375 off orders of $2,500+ with BF375
- Lowe’s has announced their Black Friday sale with discounts happening throughout November:
- Take 20% off sitewide, excluding dining and fire pit purchases.
- Take up to 25% off sitewide on Ruggable’s machine washable area rugs, including collaboration collections with Star Wars, Jonathan Adler and Iris Apfel, using code BF22 from Wednesday, Nov. 23 to Wednesday, Nov. 30.
- Saatva’sFrom now through December 3, readers can take 18% off sitewide simply by shopping through our exclusive link.
When Is Black Friday This year?
Mark your calendar: Black Friday officially starts today. Some retailers celebrate the shopping-oriented holiday with specific deals on the exact date, while others run discounts for several days. That being said, it’s important to make a game plan to get the best deals on the block. Think of it as your own savings Super Bowl. You need to study up, plan your offense, and run your best plays to come out on top.
Read more: Best Gifts for Men
John Thompson is the Gear and Commerce Editor at Men’s Health, where he covers fashion, grooming, gear, and technology. He was previously the Style & Gear Editor at BroBible.com, and a commerce writer for TheManual.com. His interests include shopping for rare vintage clothes and following his favorite baseball team, the Kansas City Royals.
As Men’s Health’s Deputy Editor, Commerce, Christian Gollayan oversees all shopping content on menshealth.com. He relocated back to New York by way of Portland, where he was the Associate Managing Editor at TheManual.com. Christian’s work has also been featured in InStyle, Food & Wine, the New York Post, and Tatler Asia.