South Asia & Oceania to Spearhead Sales in Wood and Laminate Flooring Market, Registering 5.3% CAGR through 2032
An exhaustive study on wood and laminate flooring market by the Fact.MR provides insights into governing factors facilitating the growth in the market. It also examines growth prospects in the market across various segments in terms product type, construction activity, and end user. The report also forecast the scope for expansion in developed and developing markets through 2032.
NEW YORK, March 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global wood and laminate flooring market is projected to exceed US$ 111.6 Bn by the end of 2032. Growth in the market is underpinned by increasing applications of wood and laminate flooring in business and construction industry.
As the trend of urbanization continues to create deeper inroads, a significant rise in building and construction activities are being witnessed, especially across China, India, and Australia.
For instance, according to the India Brand Equity Foundation, the Indian Government plans to construct more than 100 smart cities across the country. The government also announced the allocation of US$ 868 Mn under its Smart City Mission for 2021-22. A multiplicity of such initiatives are projected to augment the growth in the market.
Driven by this, the sales in the global wood and laminate flooring market are estimated to total US$ 64.8 Bn by 2022, exhibiting growth at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
For Critical Insights on This Market, Request for More Info
According to the study, sales of wood and laminate flooring are estimated to rise by 1.73X between 2022 and 2032. Increasing customer preference towards enhancing home aesthetics and growing inclination towards adopting wood-based products will augment the demand in the market.
Also, rising introduction of novel laminates and engineered wood floors providing sophisticated appearance and similar looks as natural solid timber floors are expected to elevate the sales.
Regionally, South Asia & Oceania is expected to emerge as a highly remunerative wood and laminate flooring market. Increasing resorting & rehabilitation activities of older infrastructures and presence of strong supply chain network for wood-based products is augmenting growth in the region.
Base Year Value (2021A)
US$ 64.2 Billion
Estimated Year Value (2022E)
US$ 64.8 Billion
Projected Year Value (2032F)
US$ 111.6 Billion
Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)
- The U.S is expected to account for a dominant share in North America market, owing to the increasing application in construction industry.
- Japan is estimated to register robust growth in East Asia market, exhibiting growth at 6.3% CAGR over the assessment period.
- India wood and laminate flooring market is projected to create an incremental opportunity of US$ 10.5 Bn by 2032, expanding at 5.5% CAGR between 2022 and 2032.
- On the basis of product type, the laminate flooring segment is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 5.6% through 2032.
- In terms of end user, the residential segment is anticipated to account for nearly 1/3rd of the global sales during the forecast period.
- Growing advancements in printing and designing technologies have assisted in making laminated floors look more realistic, which is in turn, favoring the sales across the laminate flooring segment.
- Increasing government emphasis on constructing hotels, restaurants, and corporate offices for development of commercial and tourism sectors is estimated to propel the demand in the market.
- Growing environmental concerns pertaining to volatile organic compound (VOC) emission during lamination flooring operations are hampering the growth in the market.
- Implementation of stringent regulations regarding deforestation across North America, Europe, and East Asia is expected to impede the growth in the market.
To Gain In-Depth Insights on Wood and Laminate Flooring Market, Request Methodology at:
Leading players in the wood and laminate flooring market are focusing on developing and launching novel products to expand their product portfolio and gain competitive edge.
- In April 2021, Span Floors, an Indian designer wooden flooring announced its new exquisite collection of 3-in-1 laminate flooring. The floorings offers high-quality real wood look and feel and are made in a state-of-the-art plant in Europe. This will assist the company to strengthen its footprint in the market.
- Tarkett, Mannington Mills Inc.
- Mohawk Group
- Abet Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Goodfellow Inc.
- Forbo Holding AG
- Armstrong Flooring
- Kronospan Limited
- Kahrs Holding AB
More valuable Insights on Wood and Laminate Flooring market
Fact.MR, in its report, offers a market analysis on the global wood and laminate flooring market, providing compelling insights concerning major growth dynamics, including drivers, trends, and opportunities for the forthcoming decade. This survey reveals the growth of technology in the wood and laminate flooring market with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- By Product Type:
- Wood Flooring
- Laminate Flooring
- By Construction Activity:
- Repair & Rehabilitation
- New Construction
- By End User:
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of Your Competitors, Buy the Report Now
Key Questions Covered in the Wood and Laminate Flooring Market Report
- What will be the global wood and laminate flooring market outlook?
- What is the demand outlook for wood and laminate flooring market during the forecast period?
- What was the CAGR for the wood and laminate flooring market between 2017 and 2021?
- Who are the prominent players in the global wood and laminate flooring market?
- Which is the most lucrative region in the wood and laminate flooring market?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Industrial Goods Domain
Woodworking Sanders Market – As per Fact.MR, the global woodworking sanders market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period. Rising adoption of woodworking sanders for residential purposes and growing repair and maintenance activities across the world are bolstering the growth in the woodworking sanders market.
Lawn Shredder Market – The global market for lawn shredder is expected to exhibit a steady development trajectory between 2021 and 2031. Increasing interest in activities such as backyard beautification and gardening is a favoring the growth in the lawn shredder market.
Coconut Crushers Market – A recent study by Fact.MR on the coconut crushers market offers a detailed forecast between 2021 and 2031. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining the growth of the coconut crushers market. This report focuses on salient features, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players for assisting them to capitalize in them.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & chemical and materials, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Access MarketNgage: The On Demand, Subscription based platform from Future Market Insights
Now avail flexible Market Research Subscription through MarketNgage, the Market Research Subscription Platform from Future Market Insights and other iconic market research powerhouses. Go beyond just reports and access research multi-format through downloadable executive summaries, chapters, databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports across all major industries, 200+ sub sectors and 1200+ niche markets, through MarketNgage.
Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]